Photography Masterclass 2.0: A Complete Guide to Photography – A complete tutorial on photography
Over 173,292 students enrolled in the previous version of this course, with over 13,000 top ratings! This new version is even better!
This online photography course will teach you how to take amazing images and even sell them, whether you use a smartphone, mirrorless or DSLR camera.
This photography course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of photography, even if you have little to no experience with it, to help create profitable images that help you stand out from crowds and sell.
Master Photography Techniques to Create Extraordinary Images!
While there are plenty of photography courses that focus on specific styles or how to use gear, it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this, which is for beginner to advanced photographers.
This course is designed for all levels of photographers who want to improve their skills, take stellar images, and make money with their photos.
– Focus and Depth of Field
– Camera Anatomy & Settings
– White Balance and Color
– Lighting & Flash Photography
– Mobile Photography
– Equipment – Cameras
– Equipment – Lenses
– Equipment – Accessories
– Portrait Photography
– Long Exposure Photography
– Landscape Photography
– Product Photography
– Low Light Photography
– Sports & Action Photography
– Macro Photography
– Street & Architecture Photography
– Event & Wedding Photography
– Aerial & Drone Photography
– Wildlife Photography
– Night Photography
– An Introduction to Editing Photos
– Photo Editing in Photoshop CC
– Photo Editing in Lightroom Classic CC
– Photo Editing in Lightroom CC
– Photo Editing in Photos for Mac
– Photo Editing in Google Photos
– Photo Editing in Photoshop Express (Free Mobile App)
– Photo Editing in Snapseed (Free Mobile App)
– Sharing Your Photos Online
– Start a Photography Business
– Selling Stock Photography
– Printing Your Photos
– Photo Competition Corner
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Phil Ebiner, William Carnahan, Video School Online Inc., Sam Shimizu-Jones
Teaching: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training Time: 20 hours + 30 minutes
File Size: 22000 MB