PIC Microcontrollers – Design & Manufacture Your Training Kit Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Make your Own Training Kit
Design and Manufacture any PCB that comes in your mind
Design any Microcontroller module
Download Proteus Software
>>> A-Z Guide to designing, drawing and testing different training kit circuit that comes in hand, using one of the most popular software in the electronics industry, after this course, you will be a master at making PIC Microcontrollers Training Kit instead of buying it. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 400 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- George Aggrey mensah says, “It is self-explanatory and very rich in terms of content, great for practical tests”
Welcome to Make PIC Microcontrollers Training Kit course.
There are many reasons Why You Should Take this course:
- Commercial Training Kits have many functions that you might never use and add an additional cost which makes the overall cost of a kit very high.
- There is no chance that you will find a kit that matches your exact needs.
- Making things with your own hands will give you a very good understanding of how electronic boards are made and will help you be a professional in making permanent Printed circuit boards.
- You can easily adjust the items of the kit and make many copies at your home at a very low price.
- You will get to practice playing with electronics.
So Make PIC Microcontrollers Training Kit course will offer you:
- A-Z Guide to designing, drawing and testing different training kit circuit that comes in hand, using one of the most popular software in the electronics industry, after this course, you will be a master at making your own training kit instead of buying it.
- You will become professional in making your own circuits, you will even be able to master mass producing an electronic module for Microcontroller that you find useful.
- Video and Text lectures are included along with the software package that will be used in this course.
- All that you need for this course is your laptop and headphones.
- This course is open for comments and suggestions.
- Another reason Why you should take this course, well, because you will learn by doing not by listening and you will become an expert in making your own circuits.
Who this course is for:
- Microcontrollers Fans
- Electronics Lovers
- No prior Circuit design knowledge is required
- Newbies looking to enhanse there Circuit design skills and make great PCBs and training kits in not time