What you’ll learn
Play effective Positional Play that wins games
Learn what to do and what not to do if they want to use Positional Play
Get rid of the main misconceptions about Positional Play
Learn Positional Play principles and concepts
How to defend against teams playing positional
Have at least a basic understanding of football (soccer)
Be ready and eager to learn
Welcome to your course “Positional Play – Football (Soccer) Play-Styles“. Whether you are a coach, a player, or even a football lover, this course is for you!
Positional Play is a trendy playstyle… Who says trendy, says so many misconceptions and probably a lot of confusion.
“What is Positional Play? How do we know if a team is playing positional? What to do against a team using Positional Play? How to disorganize the opposition?…” So many questions that we are going to answer!
In this course, you’ll discover Why and How to get the best out of Positional Play.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to coach/play an effective Positional Play to win more games.
This course is composed of 3 sections:
- In the first section, you are going to be introduced to the course, to know me (the instructor), and the roadmap of the course.
- In the second section, you are going to know how to play/coach an effective Positional Play football.
- In the third and last section, we are going to conclude the course.
Shortly talking, this course will be teaching you what to do and what not to do if you want to use Positional Play.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to gain a deeper understanding of football
- Coaches who want to get the best results from Positional Play
- Players who want to improve their performance while playing positional Play
- Football fans who want to understand why and how Positional Play is played
Before being a Football Analyst, Hamza is a Football Lover. He obtained his master degree in International Business, but this didn’t stop him from following his passion for football (soccer). He helped many coaches, players and even football fans to understand the game deeply and improve their performance. He works as a Football Analyst Freelancer with different teams, clubs, and players. He is also a Football Content Creator (Videos, Articles…). His mission is: Popularize Football Analysis!