Premiere Pro Basics – Best Tips for Video Content Creators Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
The Team Overkill guide to start editing your videos in Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
In this class, you’re going to get lots of insights on how to finally put together all your videos to make the best montages possible.
Some quick background about myself: I have been playing with videos cameras for almost my whole life now. Started to film and edit professionally 5 years ago and really increased my creativity level when I met Jon Olsson and started to work full time with him. We made over 350 videos in 2 years for his social media channels and reached millions of people around the world! We really created a signature in those videos and I am about to give you all the tips and tricks we developed over the years!
What you’ll learn:
- The gears we use to edit our videos!
- What software are we using and why?
- How do we organise best the footages we capture, to be able to edit in the most efficient way?
- First steps in Premiere Pro, the best way to import your clips to start working on them!
- The Premiere Pro Sequence, what size do you need and for what reasons?
- Shortcut, the most important things to learn from the start!
- The Team Overkill workflow to create the perfect vlog.
- The Broll, what does it mean and why you should use it!
- The Overkill way to create a Broll!
- Sound design, maybe the most import part of your video edits?
- How to properly grade a video clip in just just few minutes…
- Time to export your video to share it to your audience!
- The music! The rules about musics and copyrights.
Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments below and I’ll do my best to get back to them, and feel free to leave a review if you found this course helpful! 😉