About This Class
Each one of us has something special to say and to show. So, why not let people find out about your creative identity by seeing your stickers on social media!
This class is a practical and a fun way of making GIF stickers to show your creative identity!
Illustrator Cé Marina will share her insights, tips and best practices for developing your own pack of stickers to communicate your creative identity!
Whether you are a beginner or have a background in illustration, by the end of this class you’ll learn how to create a pack of simple animated stickers and develop a new way to show your creative identity!
In this class we will:
- Learn the basic principles of animation.
- Explore how to use the animation tools that Procreate has.
- Do a brainstorming session that not only will help you come up with ideas for your stickers, but also will be useful when you have commission work from a client.
- Create a consistent color palette to express a clear visual identity according to what you want to reflect. I will show you examples of previous work where I used this technique.
- Do an exercise to define the actions that you will represent on your sticker GIFs.
- Do practical examples to create the sticker GIFs
- As a bonus we are going to learn how to upload our stickers to Giphy and then share them to Instagram.
For this class you’ll need:
- A sketchbook or paper
- A pencil
- Ipad pro with apple pencil
- Procreate app
Are you ready to begin? Let’s go! ⚡️