Project & Risk Management (PMP): Microsoft Project, Leadership, Management Skills, Time Management, Scrum Planning & PMI
Project management is the practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time. In practice, the management of such distinct production approaches requires the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies, but if you don’t master project management, you will miss the opportunity to manage project.
What if you could change that?
My complete Project Management course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to use Microsoft Project, improve project management skills, initiate projects and monitor and control the project activities.
For less than a movie ticket, you will get hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Project Management Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at Project Management, develop skills in project scheduling, Compare and contrast the project management process groups, Oversee the project execution and Close out a phase or a project, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even master Project Management.
As what Denis Waitley, an American motivational speaker, writer and consultant, says “Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.”
This is offered with a 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Project Management Training, You’ll Learn:
- Learn How To Use Microsoft Project.
- Gain Project Management Knowledge.
- Improve Project Management Skills.
- Develop Skills In Project Scheduling.
- Learn The Art And Science Of Managing Projects With Microsoft Project
- Compare And Contrast The Project Management Process Groups
- Explain What A Project Is (And Is Not)
- Explain How To Initiate A Project
- Work With The Project Team To Plan A Project
- Oversee The Project Execution
- Monitor And Control The Project Activities
- Close Out A Phase Or A Project
- Define The Roles And Responsibilities Of A Successful Project Manager
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion