There are no course requirements, except a desire to become a better gardener.
Do you stand in front of a tree or shrub and wonder what to prune?
Are you afraid that you will kill the plant?
Do you ask yourself why a plant needs to be pruned?
If these questions sound familiar then this course is for you.
This course will take you through the complete process of pruning trees and shrubs. It is designed for the gardener that wants to understand their plants better, and use pruning to produce healthier plants that produce more blooms.
I am a big believer in learning the “WHY” and not just the “HOW”. Once you understand the why, the how becomes so much easier to learn and understand. In this course I will explain how woody plants grow, and what effects pruning has. Then I will show you how to prune.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Help you eliminate the fear of pruning
- Explain differences between trees and shrubs
- Discuss the effect pruning has on bud growth
- Discuss various reasons for pruning
- Present a simple 3-step plan that works for all you pruning jobs
- Review each step in detail
- Discuss the best time for pruning
- Explain the differences between pruning deciduous and evergreen plants
- Provide numerous examples of pruning specific trees and shrubs
The information presented in this course is appropriate for pruning fruit trees, but the focus is on ornamental plants.
This is not just a slide show with talking points. Many of the videos are shot in my 6 acre garden where I show you how I prune my own plants. Lecture notes are good, but there is nothing that compares with learning this type of activity in a real world setting.
I SHARE A LIFE TIME OF EXPERIENCE
The information in this course is an accumulation of professional training and over 40 years of practical experience. I’ll not only give you the technical information, but I will also provide you with my personal insights. You will learn things that took me a lifetime to learn by trial and error.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL TODAY
If you are still reading this page, you have a desire to become a better gardener. You want to learn how to prune. The only thing holding you back is a lack of knowledge and perhaps a bit of fear. Professionals have made pruning sound so difficult – but it’s not.
I guarantee that I will simplify the whole pruning process into manageable steps that you can easily learn.
But this will only happen if you take the first step – Start the course today. Your plants will love you for it!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS
See you inside!
Who is this course for?
- Gardeners who want to learn how to take care of their own woody plants.
- Anyone who wants to become a better gardener