Python A-Z™ Python For Data Science With Real Exercises! Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Learn to program in Python at a good level
Learn how to code in Jupiter Notebooks
Learn the core principles of programming
Learn how to create variables
Learn about integer, float, logical, string and other types in Python
Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in Python
Learn how to install packages in Python
Understand the Law of Large Numbers
No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
Learn Python Programming by doing!
There are lots of Python courses and lectures out there. However, Python has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. This course is different!
This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward.
After every video you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away. And the best part is that you learn through live examples.
This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
In summary, this course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
I can’t wait to see you in class,
- This course if for you if you want to learn how to program in Python
- This course is for you if you are tired of Python courses that are too complicated
- This course is for you if you want to learn Python by doing
- This course is for you if you like exciting challenges
- You WILL have homework in this course so you have to be prepared to work on it