Welcome to my “Python for Data Science: Learn Data Science From Scratch” course.
Data Science with Python. Use NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib with hands-on projects and learn Python for Data Science with usOAK Academy offers highly-rated data science courses that will help you learn how to visualize and respond to new data, as well as develop innovative new technologies. Whether you’re interested in machine learning, data mining, or data analysis, Udemy has a course for you.
Data science is everywhere. Better data science practices are allowing corporations to cut unnecessary costs, automate computing, and analyze markets. Essentially, data science is the key to getting ahead in a competitive global climate.
Python instructors on OAK Academy specialize in everything from software development to data analysis, and are known for their effective, friendly instruction for students of all levels.
Whether you work in machine learning or finance, or are pursuing a career in web development or data science, Python is one of the most important skills you can learn. Python’s simple syntax is especially suited for desktop, web, and business applications. Python’s design philosophy emphasizes readability and usability. Python was developed upon the premise that there should be only one way (and preferably one obvious way) to do things, a philosophy that has resulted in a strict level of code standardization. The core programming language is quite small and the standard library is also large. In fact, Python’s large library is one of its greatest benefits, providing a variety of different tools for programmers suited for many different tasks.
Ready for the Data Science career?
- Are you curious about Data Science and looking to start your self-learning journey into the world of data with Python?
- Are you an experienced developer looking for a landing in Data Science!
In both cases, you are at the right place!
Welcome to Python for Data Science: Learn Data Science From Scratch course
Python is the most popular programming language for the data science process in recent years and also do not forget that data scientist has been ranked the number one job on several job search sites! With Python skills, you will encounter many businesses that use Python and its libraries for data science. Almost all companies working on machine learning and data science use Python’s Pandas library. Thanks to the large libraries provided, The number of companies and enterprises using Python is increasing day by day. The world we are in is experiencing the age of informatics. Python and its Pandas library will be the right choice for you to take part in this world and create your own opportunities,
In this course, we will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its beautiful libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib step by step.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use the Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms and we will also do a variety of exercises to reinforce what we have learned in this Python for Data Science course.
In this course you will learn;
- How to use Anaconda and Jupyter notebook,
- Fundamentals of Python such as
- Datatypes in Python,
- Lots of datatype operators, methods and how to use them,
- Conditional concept, if statements
- The logic of Loops and control statements
- Functions and how to use them
- How to use modules and create your own modules
- Data science and Data literacy concepts
- Fundamentals of Numpy for Data manipulation such as
- Numpy arrays and their features
- How to do indexing and slicing on Arrays
- Lots of stuff about Pandas for data manipulation such as
- Pandas series and their features
- Dataframes and their features
- Hierarchical indexing concept and theory
- Groupby operations
- The logic of Data Munging
- How to deal effectively with missing data effectively
- Combining the Data Frames
- How to work with Dataset files
- And also you will learn fundamentals thing about Matplotlib library such as
- Pyplot, Pylab and Matplotlib concepts
- What Figure, Subplot and Axes are
- How to do figure and plot customization
And we will do many exercises. Finally, we will also have 4 different final projects covering all of these subjects.
Why would you want to take this course?
We have prepared this course in the simplest way for beginners and have prepared many different exercises to help them understand better.
No prior knowledge is needed!
In this course, you need no previous knowledge about Python, Pandas or Data Science.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to data science or have no idea about what data science does no problem, you will learn anything you need to start data science.
If you are a software developer or familiar with other programming languages and you want to start a new world, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Python for Data Science: Learn Data Science From Scratch course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the Python for Data Science: Learn Data Science From Scratch course!