Quick Steps to Learn Microsoft Power BI Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Enhance reporting skills
Enhance data analysis skills
Analyze data from different data sources
Create Beautiful and Interactive Dashboards
Learn how to connect power BI to different data sources like Excel, CSV, text, web,..etc.
Learn how to create dashboards using maps, gauges, tables, different types of charts, cards, decomposition trees,..etc
Knowledge about Microsoft Excel
If you search for a course to be able to create interactive reports and dashboards, create beautiful visualizations, create real time reports, analyze different types of data, create reports from a variety of data resources,..etc. , so you are in the right place.
Power BI is one of the most powerful business intelligence tools used in data analysis and reporting.
In this course you will learn how to use power BI in a few and quick steps through a real life example.
In this course you will learn:
- How to download and install Power BI desktop.
- Basic requirements for Power BI desktops.
- Different types of data that can be imported to power BI desktop.
- How to import different data types.
- How to transform data.
- How to edit the imported data.
- How to use different visualizations.
- How to use charts, tables, maps, gauges,…etc.
- How to format visualizations.
- How to create phone layout.
- How to publish reports.
- How to share your work.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Department Heads
- Data Analysts
- Project Coordinators
- Functional Managers
- Associate Project Managers
- Senior and executive managers
- Engineers in all fields
- Planning Engineers
- Anyone who wants to enhance his reporting skills