QuickBooks Online Essential Training Free Tutorial Download
Get up to speed with QuickBooks Online so you can manage business finances in the cloud, anywhere you go. Bonnie Biafore shows business managers who are new to the bookkeeping platform—and QuickBooks veterans making the leap to the online edition—how to pay bills on time, collect the money earned, and run reports to see how the company is performing. Plus, discover how to set up customers, vendors, products, and services; record transactions; reconcile bank statements; and pay sales tax.
- Identify the fundamentals of working with a chart of accounts in QuickBooks Online.
- Recall the steps required to utilize account numbers in QuickBooks Online.
- Determine the essentials of adding products in QuickBooks Online.
- Recognize the steps required for editing company information in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify the steps to take when creating and editing customers in QuickBooks Online.
- Recognize the steps to engage in when setting up projects in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify the fundamentals of recording billable expenses and mileage in QuickBooks.
- Distinguish the important steps to use when printing checks in QuickBooks Online.
- Outline the essentials of applying discounts in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify the fundamentals of processing downloaded online transactions.