R for Data Science- Learn Data Manipulation With R Free Download
- Data Manipulation
- Learn how to handle with big data
- Learn how to manipulate the data
- Learn how to produce meaningful outcomes
- Examine and manage data structures
- Handle wide variety of data science challenges
- Select columns and filter rows
- Arrange the order and create new variables
- Create, subset, convert or change any element within a vector or data frame
- Transform and manipulate an existing and real data
- Use the “tidyverse” package, which involves “dplyr”, and other necessary data analysis package
- No Previous Knowledge is needed!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the data mining
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Data Science with R: Learn Data Manipulation With R course.
Data science is an exciting discipline that allows you to turn raw data into understanding, insight, and knowledge. If you want to advance in your career as a data scientist, R is a great place to start your data science journey.
R is not just a programming language, but it is also an interactive environment for doing data science. Moreover, R is a much more flexible language than many of its peers.
Throughout the course, you will learn the most important tools in R that will allow you to do data science. By using the tools, you will be easily handling big data, manipulate it, and produce meaningful outcomes.
In this course, we will examine and manage data structures in R. You will also learn atomic vectors, lists, arrays, matrices, data frames, Tibbles and factors and you will master these. So, you will easily create, subset, convert or change any element within a vector or data frame.
Then, we will transform and manipulate real data. For the manipulation, we will use the tidyverse package, which involves dplyr and other necessary packages.
At the end of the course, you will be able to select columns, filter rows, arrange the order, create new variables, group by and summarize your data simultaneously.
In this course you will learn;
- Examining and Managing Data Structures in R
- Atomic vectors
- Data frames
- Data Transformation in R
- Transform and manipulate a deal data
- Tidyverse and more
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy’s seasoned instructors’ expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Anyone interested in data sciences
- Anyone interested in statistical courses
- Statisticians, academic researchers, economists, analysts and business people
- Anyone who want to make inferences based on their financial data
- Professionals working in analytics or related fields
- Anyone who is particularly interested in big data, machine learning and data intelligence
- Specialists in various area who need to develop sophisticated graphical presentations of data