About This Class
- R is one of the most popular and widely used tools for statistical programming.
- It is a powerful, versatile, and easy to use tool for data analytics, and data visualization.
- It is the first choice for thousands of data analysts working in both companies and academia.
This course will help you master R programming, as a first step to become a skilled R data scientist.
What you will learn from this class:
- Learn to program in R at a good level and how to use R Studio
- Learn the core principles of R programming
- Learn how to create vectors in R
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn Data types in R
- Decision Making in R
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R
- Learn how to use Functions in R
- Learn the matrix() function, learn rbind() and cbind()
- Learn to use Factors in R
- Learn to use Data Frames in R
- Learn how to install packages in R
- Learn how to use charts and Graphs in R
- Learn to read data from CSV files
- Learn Data Analysis in R
- Data Manipulation using dplyr
- Data Imputation
- Learn how to use charts in R for data visualization
- Shiny for Interactive dashboards in R
- Analysis of Covariance
Who this class is for:
- Anyone who wants to master R
- Aspiring data scientists
- Academic researchers
- Doctoral researchers