React & Firebase – Code & Deploy a Realtime App in 90 Minutes Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
How to use React with Firebase (incl. Firestore, Auth, Storage, Hosting)
To write modern React apps with hooks in record time
How to write custom React hooks to add custom functionality to their app
Best practices for fetching data, using the useSWR hook from the swr library
How to build apps quickly (within an afternoon, not within weeks)
To build and deploy React projects to the web using Vite and Firebase Hosting
Familiarity with React + React Hooks (useState, useEffect, React Context, etc)
Have built and deployed a React app before this course
Build and deploy your own fullstack, serverless app with React and Firebase in an afternoon! ⚡
STOP TAKING MASSIVE TUTORIALS YOU DON’T FINISH
Here’s the sad truth—
90% of programming courses spend 10+ hours covering every single detail of a technology, but never show you how to build anything with it.
And what is the result?
You put in huge amounts of time into learning and listening, but at the end, you’re not confident using what you set out to learn.
What if instead of listening and passively learning, all of that time was spent actively coding our own amazing applications?
THE CODING TUTORIAL, REIMAGINED
Welcome to a course based around a better, faster, more practical way to learn what you need to know.
This was made from the ground up to respect your valuable time, with no fluff and lengthy explanations.
Forget listening to endless lectures—
We’ll dive right into using key technologies by building and deploying our own attractive, real-world project. You’ll be writing code every step of the way.
You’ll learn powerful skills, best practices, and key insights all in a couple of hours, not weeks.
And best of all, instead of having every single concept hand-fed to you, you will learn the most important skill of all: how to think and code like a professional developer.
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
We’ll build a realtime social app called ShopSharer, where users will be able to share and collaborate on lists of products, tasks, and items with other users in realtime. Check out the preview video to see it in action!
WHAT CONCEPTS WILL WE COVER?
- How to properly integrate Firebase with React
- How to query and mutate data using the Firestore Realtime Database
- Add handle authentication in your app using a custom useAuth React Hook
- Managing global app state with React Context and the useContext Hook
- Third-Party Authentication using Google via Firebase Authentication
- Subscribe to data in realtime with Firestore
- Dynamically upload images using Firebase Storage
- Capture screenshots of web pages using the ScreenShot API
- Routing using React Router 5
- Build and deploy React apps faster using the all-new Vite build tool
- Deploy your React apps to the web using Firebase Hosting
- Best practices, plenty of a-ha moments, and tons more…
If I could summarize this course in a sentence:
This is the course I wish I had when I was first learning React and Firebase.
Finally, if you’ve made it this far…
I can tell this course will be a good fit for you. So what are you waiting for?
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you within the course!
Who this course is for:
- React developers looking to build and deploy impressive, practical apps
- Developers wanting to build great projects with React and Firebase
- JS developers looking for serious, real-world projects to add to their portfolio
- Anyone who wants to see how to develop and publish React apps from start to finish