Download Tutorial React Front to Back
In this course, you will learn to master React 16.3+ concepts including the new Context API as well as Redux. We target certain concepts while progressively building real applications. Whether you have never touched React or have been working with it for a while and want to learn more and build some cool stuff, this course is for you. The final project will be a React/Redux client management panel which uses Firebase for authentication and Firestore to store data.
The following are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- What is React?
- Dev environment setup
- ES6+ concepts – classes, arrow functions, destructuring, async/await
- Class-based and functional components
- JSX syntax and expressions
- Component props
- Managing component level state
- Context API for app level state
- Component life cycle
- HTTP Requests
- Redux store setup
- Redux reducers and actions
- Redux Firebase/Firestore integration
Style and Approach
This course will target certain concepts while progressively building real applications. You will learn to master React 16.3+ concepts including the new Context API as well as Redux.
Download Free Tutorial React Front to Back