Reactive Programming is a new programming paradigm that’s well suited for applications that are required to perform better under heavy load.
Reactive Programming is built on the foundation of reactive streams specification. Project Reactor is an implementation of Reactive Streams Specification.
Code that’s written using Reactive programming has these qualities:
- Fundamentally Asynchronous
- Non Blocking
- Functional Programming Style of code
- Backpressure support
This course is designed to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge about reactive programming using Project Reactor. This is a pure hands-on oriented course and all the concepts are explained by writing code.
Who this course is for:
- Any Java Developer who is interested in exploring Reactive Progrmming
- Any Java Developer who has the need to write fast performing code under heavy load
- Any Java Developer who is interested in learning all the features of the “Reactor” Reactive Programming Library