What you’ll learn
Certifications from Arrelic Professional Development Institute.
The building blocks of Reliability and Maintenance Excellence and Asset Performance Management.
Basic understanding of the plant asset management and develop proactive maintenance management strategy.
Develop an effective maintenance planning system to reduce costs, downtime and backlogs.
Improve turnaround performance by applying proven best practices.
Effectively decrease downtime by coordinating and streamlining your Maintenance Planning, scheduling and control process.
Known Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability from around the world.
Able to join free future webinars in Reliability and Maintenance Excellence (RME).
Most large plants invest hundreds of millions of dollars in capital assets. Effective management of these assets has a significant impact on both the balance sheet and profits. Reliable running of plant equipments is the foundation of achieving maximum profit. While many organizations today are beginning to realize the massive amount of untapped value hidden in plant assets, until recently, maintenance was often overlooked during the corporate business planning process. With the rapid improvement of equipment technologies, varieties and the number of physical assets, higher expectations of the management for increased asset utilization combined with several internal and external challenges, Plant maintenance as a niche discipline has evolved with great expertise in the past twenty years.
The Reliability and Maintenance Excellence (RME) training course will focus on the modern methods and techniques on the most critical aspects of maintenance management such as understanding of plant asset management, Predictive maintenance tools, organizing maintenance resource, selecting the right maintenance work, analyzing failures such as root cause analysis, defect elimination, failure mode, effects and criticality analysis (FMECA), setting various KPI, Inventory and spare parts management, planning, scheduling and workforce management.
This training course will highlight:
- Basic understanding of the plant asset management and develop proactive maintenance management strategy.
- Develop an effective maintenance planning system to reduce costs, downtime and backlogs.
- Perform the critical steps in the identification of necessary maintenance work.
- Demonstrate the bottom -line benefits of maintenance planning and scheduling as a core business Process.
- Analyze work requests using a risk-based approach so only necessary work is performed.
- Achieve streamlined maintenance processes by developing a fool-proof scheduling program.
- Improve turnaround performance by applying proven best practices.
- Effectively decrease downtime by coordinating and streamlining your Maintenance Planning, scheduling and control process.
- Utilize best practice performance management to control your Maintenance Planning and Scheduling process.
Benefits of RME Training
- Clearer direction for career development and education.
- Improved visibility and recognition within your current organization.
- Differentiated pay scales.
- Portable job skills and knowledge between plants and companies.
- Assists in job promotion & Greater job effectiveness.
- Improved ability to differentiate between candidates in the hiring and promotion process.
- Improved on-the-job training and outside training effectiveness.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The workshop is structured for the professionals who are involving in Maintenance and Reliability Domains.
- Plant Head
- VP – Operation, VP – Engineering
- GM – Operation, GM – Technical, GM – Maintenance
- Manager Maintenance, Process, Operation
- Manager Business Excellence
- Engineer – Maintenance, Process, Operation
- Analyst CBM/PdM
- Engineer QA/QC, Project, Design
- Planning engineers
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Operation Engineer
- Operation Coordinator
- Production Supervisor
- Reliability Engineer
Who this course is for:
- The courses is designed for the professionals who are involving in Maintenance and Reliability Domains such as . Maintenance Consultant, Maintenance Section Head, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Specialist, Maintenance Professional, Reliability Manager, Reliability Engineer, PdM Analyst, CBM Analyst, Technical Manager, Business Excellence Manager, Operations Professional