RESTful API Development with ASP.NET Core Web API Bootcamp Free Tutorial Download
This course is designed for every developer who wants to build RESTful API using ASP.NET Core. Course contents consists of three grades: Beginning (Level 100), Intermediate (Level 200) and Advanced (Level 300) so you can improve your development skill while learning this course. You can see a course grade on each section.
The course is intended to build RESTful API using ASP.NET Core with step-by-step approach. It’s suitable for junior web developers and welcoming for senior web developers too. All project samples are written in C# so C# programming skills are required.
Required Lab Environment
To perform this course, you should prepare these materials:
- Computer with Windows 10 (Recommended), macOS (Optional) and Linux (Optional)
- .NET Core SDK 2.2.x or later
- Visual Studio 2019 or later. You can use Visual Studio Code with dotnet commandline
- Active Azure account to deploy to Microsoft Azure
Please enjoy your course. Please let me if you have questions corresponding to this course.
Update 18 April 2020
- Add new content about ASP.NET Core API with JWT token
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Pro Web Developers
- General Web Developers
- All developers who want to learn RESTful API with .NET Core