Reverse Engineering and Software Protection Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
How to unpack programs
Dump memory to files
Use x64dbg debugger
Use ScyllaHide plugin
3 ways to unpack layered protections
What if the program cannot be unpacked
Using loaders for process patching
Assembly language is helpful but not compulsory
Already know how to use x64dbg debugger
If you had always wanted to learn how software protection works and how to use x64dbg to unpack them, then this is the course for you. This course is an introduction to Software Protection for anyone who wants to get started in this field. It is suitable for software developers who want to learn how to protect their software and also for reverse engineers who want to fix bugs where the source code is not available.
You will learn how to use x64dbg to unpack Crackmes protected with packing and anti-debugging. A CrackMe is a small program designed to test a programmer’s reverse engineering skills.
What you will learn
- How to set hardware breakpoints and analyze the unpacking header stub
- Dumping unpacked executable from memory
- Fixing Import Address Tables (IAT) after dumping memory.
- Modify program behaviour
- Patching programs
- Creating loaders for process patching
- What if the program cannot be unpacked
- 3 techniques to unpack multiple protections
Before taking this course, you should already be familiar with how to use x64dbg.
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So, go ahead and enroll in this course now and start reverse engineering and debugging programs the fun and easy way!
- Anyone who want to know how to extract and dump exe from packed programs
- Computing students who like to learn how software protection works
- Reversing hobbyist who wants to level up their skills to take on packed software
- An introduction to Software Protection for anyone who wants to get started in this field