SEO Tutorial Series – SEO Tutorial courses, website optimization for search engines
In this course, author David Booth explains what search engine optimization (SEO) is and how you can start using it to increase your website’s visibility to search engines and attract the right kind of traffic to the right kinds of pages on your site. . Discover how to read a results page and find your ranking and see how rankings affect both large and small businesses.
Then you can find out how to implement basic optimization strategies, such as conducting keyword research, building inbound links, optimizing your pages and content, and measuring your successes and progress while planning for a long-term SEO strategy. SEO for ecommerce, local search, and an international audience round out this comprehensive look at the basics of SEO.
– What is SEO?
– Understanding how search engines index content
– Researching keywords
– Using SEO tools
– Optimizing pages for keywords
– Optimizing code and site structure
– Building links to your content
– Optimizing non-text components of a web page
– Analyzing content quality
– Defining your audience, topics, angle, and style
– Promoting your content through social media
– Measuring SEO efficiency
– Setting up Google+ Local
– Building links for an international audience
– Optimizing ecommerce sites for search
SEO: Keyword Strategy in Depth:
Keywords are the essential foundation for online marketing efforts, and in this course, author Matt Bailey shows how you best structure search engine optimization and pay-per-click plans around the insights you pick from keyword research. He helps you explore the sources for keywords and build a keyword list with research and management tools like Raven Tools, Moz, SEMrush, and Wordtracker. He shows you how to filter and interpret keyword data, observe trends, and better understand the intention of the searcher, and how to develop informed strategy and implement keywords at your site for maximum searchability. Matt also covers how to apply your keyword insights to Google AdWords campaigns and measure the results of your SEO and AdWords efforts.
Understanding how keywords work
– Using keyword -targeted keywords and keyword trends – Applying keywords to your website for maximum searchability. – Using keyword-specific keywords and phrases , and plurals
– Organizing keyword data with a keyword spreadsheet
. – Creating effective PPC ads based on keywords – Understanding PPC bidding strategies to avoid costly errors – Measuring results so you can further prioritize marketing efforts SEO: Link Building in Depth:
There are two ways to search engine optimization (SEO): on-page and off-page optimization. Off-page means getting links from other websites to point to your site, which strengthens your site’s position in search engine results. In this course, author Peter Kent examines the anatomy of a link, explains how links affect page ranking, and reveals the properties that make a great inbound link. The course also evaluates reciprocal linking; link building via press releases, blogs, and articles; and the importance of using quality links that are search engine friendly.
– Understanding Google PageRank results
– Analyzing links
– Building local and directory links
– Working with article syndication services
– Creating link bait
– Distributing links of social networks
– Buying links: the pros and cons
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEO:
In this course, search engine optimization (SEO) expert Peter Kent walks step-by-step through the process of reviewing the content and markup of an existing web site to improve its ranking in search engine results. This course offers a consultant’s take on how to analyze each component from keywords to content to code-and determine what improvements are necessary to become more visible in search engines like Yahoo !, Bing, and Google.
– Understanding why indexing is important
– Using the Google AdWords Keyword Tool
– Dealing with frames, iframes, and popups
– Working with SEO-friendly URLs
– Using meta tags
– Clearing the source code clutter
– Building links within the site
– Working with Google+
– Reviewing the page content
– Building and submitting an HTML and XML sitemap
– Garning links outside the site.
Video SEO Basics:
How you attract more traffic to your videos when Google can not search them? SEO expert Ian Lurie shows how to optimize your YouTube and other video listings for search engines and convert that traffic to your business goals. This course provides an overview of video SEO and helps you understand video ranking factors, add important metadata-like keywords and tags, market your video to social media, and build a video landing page.
– What is video SEO?
– Debunking video-ranking myths
– Picking a video hosting service
– Researching topics and keywords
– Choosing the right title and descriptions
– Facilitating viewer comments and ratings
– Using social media to announce videos
– Creating an optimized channel and playlist
– Analyzing your success
SEO Tools Fundamentals:
Learn about today’s top SEO tools for technical optimization, content optimization, offsite optimization, and competitive research.
SEO for Local Visibility:
Achieve maximum visibility in search rankings with these local SEO strategies.
International SEO Fundamentals:
Attract international visitors to your websites with these SEO tips. Learn how to target markets and optimize your website’s technical aspects and content for countries and languages around the world.
Learning SEO Tools
This course introduces today’s top SEO tools used for technical optimization, content optimization, offsite optimization, and competitive research. Brad Batesole covers the must-haves for your SEO toolkit, including Google Search Console, PageSpeed Insights, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Siteliner, the Screaming Frog SEO Spider desktop program, and more. Not just for pros, these tools will help anyone concerned with their SEO performance gauge how their site is doing, see how it stacks up against the competition, and make measurable improvements.
– Setting SEO goals
– Configuring Google Search Console
– Evaluating the Google index
– Using PageSpeed Insights
– Interpreting results and leveraging reports
– Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
– Generating a site map
– Getting started with Keyword Planner
– Multiplying keyword lists
– Structuring data
– Using SEMrush
– Conducting keyword research
Language of instruction: English
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
File size: ~ 2500 MB