Setup Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c on Oracle Linux Free Tutorial Download
Think about it How hard it will be to monitor an environment where you have 1000+ server and 4000+ database!
It’s humanly impossible to manage such big environment. Even if you are good at shell or batch scripting, still there is 90% chances that monitoring environment will loose control.
Learn to manage databases / servers both on premises and on cloud!
There are 100s of third party softwares that you can use for monitoring your environment but why not use the best monitoring software in the market! And, that too when it is provided by Oracle.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Setup OEM 13.3 Monitoring Server on Oracle Linux 7.7
- Know the OEM architecture
- Manage and monitor the Oracle Management Repository
- Deploy management agents on Linux hosts
Who this course is for:
- Oracle DBAs who are managing their environment via OEM
- Database Leads who are going to implement Enterprise Manager for monitoring purpose
- Database Architects who are suggesting OEM to clients to monitor their infrastructure