Sketch and Travel- Ultimate Guide to Watercolor Sketching Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Watercolor sketching techniques. You will sketch using tonal contrast, inking in grisaille style, temperature contrast, funky approach, complimentary colors contrast and realistic style.
How to sketch fast: focus on important moments/details & simplify subjects.
Minimalistic art supplies set: how to pack your bag for sketching on a go.
Main watercolor techniques: wet on wet, wet on dry, glazing.
How to expand your watercoloring: using pencils, ink pen and more.
Color-mixing rules for beginners: take a look at a color wheel and learn to create harmonious color-combinations.
Interesting information about the country of smiles, Thailand, and unique insider facts and insights about country’s main destinations, cultural features based on a real-life experience.
3 brushes for watercolor
Pen and pencil
Do you love travelling? Would you like to learn sketching? Won’t that be amazing to bring home sketches of places you’ve visited and things you’ve tried during your trips as a memory?
If you recognize yourself, this course is PERFECT for YOU!
I used to live in Thailand for more than 3 years and have unique authentic experience which I share in this course while teaching ways and techniques of sketching in watercolor on a go.
In this course you will not only learn different ways to sketch in watercolor but also loads of exciting information about the country I used to live in – Thailand!
- Introduction class on how to choose art supplies for travelling and sketching on a road AND how to pack your bag in most optimal way
- Course represents a set of 6 independent lessons which explore a particular technique you can sketch with watercolor. Each lesson is devoted to Thai cultural specialty (such as orchids as typical flowers, elephant as a symbol of Thailand, traditional long-tail boat, famous tom yum soup and more).
- Each lesson has a trace (outline) of a drawing we are doing. You can download it, trace it on your watercolor paper and start painting right away. All files are downloadable and available in “Class Project” section for you.
- Each lesson is PACKED with interesting information about the subject we are sketching. You will learn a lot about Thai culture, iconic places to visit and food to try.
- Beginners in watercolor and sketching
- Travelers and adventurers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Thailand