Build Color Confidence with Playful Watercolor Blocks Free Download
Do you worry about color choices in your watercolor paintings? Color choices can seem so hard when we have hundreds to choose from. How do you narrow them down? What if they look terrible together?
When you’re using watercolor, you can’t just paint over it like you can with acrylic and oil paints. So, making color choices with watercolor can feel even more precious and restricting and fearful.
I’ve discovered a way to completely rid myself of all of my color fears. This process brings me so much delight and joy. It feels playful and free, and I have discovered so many gorgeous new and exciting color palettes to use in my paintings that I wouldn’t have thought of if not for my color blocks practice.
Join me as I show you my process for choosing colors (I actually don’t make the choices myself at all!), preparing our watercolor paper, and finally the fun part… painting our blocks! I will show you how to create color blocks that are alive with color, movement, and luminous depth!
Benefits of creating Color Blocks:
- They are sure to inspire you
- They help you to get to know and understand your watercolors better which builds your color confidence
- They help you to discover exciting new limited color palettes
- They are easy to do and so are great for those times when you want to paint but maybe are feeling uninspired and unmotivated
- They are meditative and so are a great tool to reduce stress and anxiety
- They are just plain gorgeous, and you can hang them all around your studio (or wherever you paint) for some pretty eye candy
DownloadBuild Color Confidence with Playful Watercolor Blocks Free Download Free