Create a Vector Self Portrait in Google Drawing Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Creating your own free vector portrait is easy! In this workshop, students will learn the basics of Google Drawing and how to use these tools to create their own original self portrait.
• How to create a vector portrait
• How to use the free software developed by Google
• How to import photos
• How to use the curve tool to create shapes
• How to apply value through shadows and highlights to your vector portraits
• How to add effects and details
• How to save and download your final portrait
Who is the class for?
No prior experience with design software is necessary! The class is aimed towards students that are interested in learning illustration techniques and creating their own beautiful illustrations through the free Google Drawing Software.
Why is the class useful:
The class is useful because it covers the foundations of using shape, line, and value to build out a unique illustration based on your photos. The design principles applied (ex. shape, value, line, etc) are useful for both new and experienced artists & designers to improve their artwork, and are essential foundations to master.
Download Create a Vector Self Portrait in Google Drawing Free