Photoshop Retouching Masterclass
- Know how to retouch portraits in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Understand the tools needed for efficient and fast workflows
- You should have access to Adobe Photoshop CC
“Fantastic course. From setup Photoshop for quick workflow over the whole beauty retouching techniques to many tricks. Highly recommended from my side !” – Peter Leinfellner
This course is for photographers who want master creative and efficient portrait retouching in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC. If you would love to bring out the best in your images, this course is for you!
Fully retouched images are now expected by clients and models. But most likely you don’t want to spend hours working in Photoshop but rather develop an efficient workflow that will enable you to finish images quicker, meaning you can get back to shooting your next project. In this masterclass, I will show you step-by-step the most important functionalities in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC, so you can develop your images to their highest potential.
You will learn:
- The best Adobe Camera Raw development processes.
- All important Photoshop tools, from skin healing tools to clone stamp to content aware fill. Skin softening, teeth whitening, tanning.. the list goes on!
- How to create the most amazing look for your subject: Subtle yet effective ways to sculpt and shape bodies.
- How to stylize your image to its fullest potential.
- How to use actions to streamline your workflow.
- Workflows that include natural light and studio light environments.
You will learn to enhance your photos with the right adjustments of white balance, tonality and exposure, you will understand important methods to fix skin blemishes and apply softening but we will also look at tricky situations like fixing your backgrounds and how you can create actions to work super fast.
After you have finished this video training course for Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop CC, you will have mastered all the techniques to create stunning retouched portrait images that will wow your clients, and your models.
- Beginner to Intermediate Portrait Photographers
- Anyone who is interested in retouching portraits
Leave a Reply