About This Class
If you’re looking at getting into the art, and business, of portrait photography, this is the place to start.
From learning where to find inspiration and how to build a concept to discovering tips on posing and directing models, this class will cover the foundations of a portrait photography shoot, from planning to execution.
Whether you’re using your iPhone camera or a DSLR, this class will help you understand the necessary steps to start out as a portrait photographer, with access to the step-by-step approach I use within my photography practice.
This class will cover:
- How to develop a vision and translate it into a concrete concept
- How to coordinate this vision with a team or yourself
- Scouting models and locations
- Tips for setting an atmosphere on shoot
- Posing models
- The culling workflow
- Tips for Editing Consistently
Download Portrait Photography 101 – Transforming Your Vision into a Workflow Free With Link Google Drive, OneDrive