In this course you’re going to learn how to reach out to clients without being salesy. Yes there is a way to do that!
Whether you have just started a business, or are working for one, growing it, can feel overwhelming and exciting at the same time.
You keep checking your goals, wondering whether you will meet them, and even though you might be starting to get a few clients they may not be enough to sustain the business.
That’s why you have to come up with a strategy to reach out to your potential client. And clients have different personalities, so you have to be careful about how you contact them. Being spammy can easily drive them away from you. So, you must devise tactics to reach them without appearing to be overdoing it.
What we’ll cover:
- The PQC sales process (Prospect – Qualify – Close)
- How to identify dream client’s hangout spots
- How to reach out in a non-spammy way
- The 7 hour rule of getting a client
- Tips to rise above the spam
- What to do after they said they interested
- The flow of a sales call
- How to close the deal and take payments
- How to not mess up the sales call
See you in the class!