Small Talk 101 – How to Master Any Networking Situation Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
In this class, we’ll dive into small talk during professional networking situations. Starting from initial audience assessment and constructing an elevator pitch to how to get out of awkwardly long conversations, we’ll learn the basics of effective small talk.
Students will learn:
- how to prepare for networking situations;
- audience assessment;
- tools to construct an authentic elevator pitch;
- how to approach people and conversation groups;
- strategies to keep the conversation going;
- active listening skills;
- ways to enter and exit conversations.
This class is for anyone who wants to improve their professional small talk and networking skills.
Download Small Talk 101 – How to Master Any Networking Situation Free