About This Class
In this class, you’ll learn the fundamentals to get started in voice acting.
This is an in-depth look into how to prepare – both physically and mentally – for voiceover work.
During this class you will learn:
1) What to practice daily to build your skillset.
2) How to warm up your voice and body.
4) How to analyse text and what the essential questions to ask are.
5) How to use your body, music and ‘actioning’ to unlock surprising choices.
6) How to put all of the work together when the mic is on!
If you’re a complete beginner to voiceover, then this will provide an essential checklist that you can refer to throughout your development. You will know how best to work on your skills independently and begin to take ownership of your own performance. For more experienced voice talent, this is an opportunity to recap important information and see voice acting as approached from the perspective of a classically trained actor.