This is a watercolor painting class where I will be drawing a beautiful flower field landscape with a rural house. And I invite you to join me on this beautiful art journey where we will together draw watercolor paintings using simple watercolor techniques!
These simple and easy watercolor techniques will help you
in getting your painting done quicker and faster.
Today, I’m going to show you my process of drawing and painting simple
flower field landscape with a step-by-step guide.
This class is for the intermediate artist, hope you will enjoy this class.
Art supplies I use:-
- 300 GSM A5 Size Paper 25% cotton (I have used Brustro Brand Paper, you can use any brand 300GSM paper)
- Mop Brushes No. 0,2,4 (I have used Brustro Brand, you can use any brand)
- Synthetic Soft-aqua round Brushes No.8 and Rigger Brush no.4 from Sennelier Raphael ( you can use any brand)
- Camel Artist Watercolors (12 Shades basic)
- Masking tape (1/2 inch)
- Two Tubs of water
- Hair Dryer
- Cotton cloth to clean brushes
Join the class and enjoy watercolors!
And Don’t forget to follow me on Skillshare.
Click the “follow” button so that you get my latest notification of the new class as soon I upload.
Join me on Socials (Link)
See you soon, Take care and stay blessed, Bye.