What If You Could Use Smart Home Products To Improve Your Family’s Security, Safety & Enjoyment Levels?
Here are key everyday examples of how smart home automation could work in your life:
- Use your phone to remotely view your home via a smart camera, arm your security alarm, and adjust your lights and thermostats while away from home?
- Be reassured that your home and family are safe and protected — whether you’re there or not?
- Receive text and email alerts on your Smartphone once an intruder enters your home or smoke is detected?
- Save up to 10% on your energy bills!
Smart Homes Can Deliver the Above Benefits; BUT….
- You could be forgiven if you find the notion of connecting your home a bewildering, overwhelming, confusing, and expensive process.
- You may have bought different types of smart home devices from various manufacturers ending up with smart home devices that cannot communicate with each other.
- You are faced with a myriad of smart device brands, trying to piece everything together, and transitioning to a smart home can be a little overwhelming, and don’t know where to start.
- You may not realize the impact that a smart home can have on your daily life.
Are you finding it difficult navigating the vast array of smart devices that are changing by the day and need help?
Good News! Introducing Smart Home In 8 Weeks Course
If any of the pain points above sound familiar, then you’ve found the right place. To avoid these pitfalls international smart home automation expert, Gerard O’Driscoll offers this comprehensive 8-week course program to show you everything on how to turn your home into a smart home, which will reduce energy consumption, create a comfortable family environment & protect your home against intruders.
As someone who has already spent thousands of dollars buying a variety of smart devices ranging from smart bulbs and thermostats to cameras and smart smoke detectors, I’m going to save you hours of frustration that I went through; and fast track building your own smart home.
What Are You Going To Get From This Course?
I will take you from zero (no smart devices installed in your home) to living in a fully functional smart home!
Through a series of lectures, I will show you how to install smart speakers, smart bulbs, smart security sensors, smart thermostats, smart plugs, smart safety alarms, and smart cameras in your own home.
Here are some of the things you will learn and be able to do after completing this course:
- Confidently buy and install various smart devices that will ‘talk to each other’.
- Install your own smart home automation system that will cost a fraction of purchasing a traditional home control system.
- Configure your smart speaker(s) and smartphone(s) to do all kinds of awesome things that will improve your family’s general lifestyle convenience.
By the end of the course, you will live in a home that is safer, more enjoyable, and convenient to live in!
So How Does This Course WORK?
During the 8-week course, you will be challenging yourself to build a smart home from scratch. Each week I will be giving you different step-by-step assignments to smartify different areas of your home.
When looking to make your home smarter, there are two routes.
- A DIY approach, where you buy various devices and connect them up over one of the popular smart home platforms, namely Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Home.
- The second approach is to pay a systems integrator that comes to your house to install a specialized smart home technology system such as Control 4, Savant, or Crestron,
The route you take will be based on three key factors, namely budget, comfort levels with self-installing smart home devices, and to what extent you plan on expanding smart technologies into your daily life.
For most of our weekly challenges, the focus will be on purchasing and installing mainstream DIY smart home products. This self-directed program provides a roadmap to make your home smarter over time. Every week in the course, I challenge you to focus on a new smart home function!
One step at a time, until you have created a smart home transformation!
If you don’t want to spend money on a smart home system that does not work? then Enroll now!