SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design Free Tutorial Download
This course will teach you the SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design. For each principle:
- I will explain what it means
- Present an example written in Kotlin
- Explain how the example adheres or violates the principle
- Set a challenge for you to complete to further your understanding (where applicable)
- Test your knowledge with a quiz
Once we have gone through all the SOLID Principles, we will review what we have learnt.
This course will finish with an overview of SOLID Principles, along with tips on how to apply them.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers looking to write better code