Sorting Data With Python Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Do you want to learn Python 3?
You have come to the right place, welcome to the Python 3 mastery course,
where you will learn how to create real-world python applications from scratch
Why should you learn python?
Python is one of the fastest growing programming languages on the planet.
Even compared to other popular languages. Python is way ahead.
It is also projected to be one of the most popular programming languages way into the future
It doesn’t matter whether you want to focus on Web applications, Games, Machine learning or Data Science, Python is used everywhere.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners with no programming experience
- Programmers with experience in another programming languages
- Anyone who knows basic python but wants to learn more in depth
What you can find inside the course?
- How to install Python 3
- How to install Visual Studio Code
- Operations with Variables
- Code Branching (if, else if, else)
- Python Data Structures (Lists, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries)
- Loops (for, while)
- Break & continue statements
- Work with files (create, open, write, append)
- Exception Handling
- Recursive Functions
- How to debug applications
- Modules and PIP
- Object Oriented Programming
- Simple Algorithms (for improvement of problem solving skills)
- TkInter GUI
- Frames, Buttons, Entry, Grid, Menu, Canvas, Rectangles, Lines, Oval…
You will also create real-world graphical applications:
- TODO list
- text editor
- graphical editor
We have over 80 high quality video lectures
combined with articles and quizzes.
So that you can test your python skills.
If you don’t understand something or if you need help with something. You can always reach out to me. Mostly I respond within a Day.
At the end of this course, you will get a certificate of completion.
That you can put on your resume or on your linked in profile.
The course comes with amazing 30 day money back guarantee
So you can try the course, risk free.
So do you want to learn python?
Enroll today and I will see you in the course
My name is Luke, I am a programmer with over 5 years of experience.
I worked for companies like SAP and currently I am a instructor with over 70 000 students.