SQL is most popular RDBMS programming language. It is a domain specific language used in programming and designed for managing data stored in RDBMS.
In this course you will solve 120 challenging SQL problems varying from beginner, intermediate to advanced levels. This course is very practical and hands-on, it will hone your SQL skills to the next level and also help you in your daily work. So whether you are a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, DBA or Backend Developer this course will be super beneficial for you.
In this course we will be solving problems on the Northwind and AdventureWorks2012 database, and also along with that we will also solve some HackerRank SQL challenges.
This course is meant for all levels, so whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced you can still take this course.
The topics covered in this course are :
– SELECT, WHERE, GROUP BY, ORDER BY
– Understanding JOINS – FULL JOIN, LEFT JOIN, RIGHT JOIN, INNER JOIN
– Using CTE (Common Table Expression)
– Using Subqueries in SQL
By the end of this course you will have improved SQL skills and have a better understanding of SQL concepts like JOINS, aggregate functions, WHERE clause, GROUP BY, ORDER BY, UNION, Subquery expression, CTE (Common Table Expression) etc.
Who this course is for:
- SQL Beginners and Intermediate
- Beginner and Intermediate Data Analyst
- Beginner and Intermediate Data Scientist
- Beginner and Intermediate Software Developer
- Beginner and Intermediate Database Administrator
- Beginner and Intermediate to Data Warehouse