Learn to talk to databases.
Learning SQL was one of the most valuable skills I learned while building Match. We had one of the largest instances of Microsoft SQL Server in the 90s with millions of records to keep the site running. The better we got at SQL, the better we could make the site work for our users and answers sophisticated questions about our users.
I want to teach you how to start talking to databases through SQL, the universal language of SQL databases. We will walk through
- Basic selection statements
- Joining multiple tables together
- Grouping records to get aggregate data
- Inserting, updating and deleting records
- Creating tables and indexes
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 480 MB]