Start to use GitHub pull requests like a master Free Download
- How to create pull request
- How to review pull request
- Real examples of pull requests
- Most common features that you can use at pull requests
- Pull requests – an advanced cases
- You should understand basics of Git and have GitHub account
Free and open-source, Git is a distributed version control system that makes collaborative software projects more manageable. Many projects maintain their files in a Git repository.
Websites like GitHub have made sharing and contributing to code simple, valuable, and effective.
Open-source projects that are hosted in public repositories benefit from contributions made by the broader developer community through pull requests, which request that a project accept changes you have made to its code repository.
This course will guide you through making a pull request to a Git repository at GitHub. It will help to understand how you can contribute to open-source software projects and private as well.
We will also discuss a lot of details, related to pull requests, workflows, common tasks that can be done.
We have a lot of “how-to” lessons, so you can try how things work by your hands.
- Beginner developers that want to learn how to collaborate with team members
- Developers that want to extend their knowledge of how to use version control systems
- Developers that want to become a Tech Lead and manage teammates