Prepare for the Static Routing exam topic in the CCNA 200-125 or ICND1 100-105 exams. Pass your CCENT or CCNA exam!
The Cisco CCNA exam requires that you learn about both IPv4 and IPv6 static rouitng.
Static routes are listed multiple times in the exam outline:
– Compare and contrast static routing and dynamic routing
– Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.8.a Default route
- 3.8.b Network route
- 3.8.c Host route
- 3.8.d Floating static
Make sure you are prepared for either your CCENT/ICND1 100-105 exam; or the CCNA 200-125 exam!
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification
- Are you studying for your CCENT/ICND1 100-105 exam or CCNA 200-125 exam? This course is for you.
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 Article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 230 MB]