Statistical Data Analysis Using R Free Tutorial Download
- About Qualitative, Quantitative, Bivariate and Multivariate Data
- Descriptive Statistics ie of Mean, Median, Quartiles, Quantiles, Variance and Standard Deviation
- Correlation and Covariance
- Applications of Descriptive Statistics on Stock Price Data
- Probability Distributions
- Inferential Statistics – Hypothesis Testing
- Fundamentals of R Programming & Work with RStudio
- Use Vectors, Matrices, Lists, Data Frames
- Importing and Handling CSV files
- Using dplyr Package for Data Wrangling or Handling
- Data Visualization in R
- No prior knowledge or technical backgrounds is required
Welcome to this course of Statistical Data Analysis Using R, and become an R Professional which is one of the most favored skills, that employer’s need.
Whether you are new to statistics and data analysis or have never programmed before in R Language, this course is for you! This course covers the Statistical Data Analysis Using R programming language. This course is self-paced. There is no need to rush – you learn on your own schedule.
This course will help anyone who wants to start a саrееr as a Data Analyst.
This course begins with the introduction to R that will help you write R code in no time. This course will provide you with everything you need to know about Statistics.
In this course we will cover the following topics:
· R Programming Fundamentals
· Vectors, Matrices & Lists in R
· Data Frames
· Importing Data in Data Frame
· Data Wrangling using dplyr package
· Qualitative and Quantitative Data
· Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
· Hypothesis Testing
· Probability Distribution
This course teaches Data Analysis and Statistics in a practical manner with hands-on experience with coding screen-cast.
Once you complete this course, you will be able to perform Data Analysis to solve any complex Analysis with ease.
- Beginner who wants to apply R for Statistics and Data Analysis