Craft a stronger message that gets your audience swiping right for social impact
We all know how it feels to put yourself out there and get rejected – especially when it comes to things that matter! We’re all about making social impact common sense, and what better way to do that than through the power of storytelling?
Stories shape how we think, and we act on what we think. When used for good, storytelling can shift policy, transform communities, and help us imagine better futures. It can change the world.
This Narrative Change Storytelling course will train you in the importance of storytelling, narrative change, and effective campaign strategies to craft messages that make people want to listen and take action.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Get bold ideas and inspiration from the best social impact communicators
- Learn how to do generative exercises to ideate effective communication ideas
- Be able to create standout campaigns that challenge the status quo
- Understand storytelling principles at your own pace with the opportunity to join the makesense community of changemakers after completing the program!
If you are a creative looking to deepen your understanding of effective campaigns, or someone working in social impact who wants to cut through the noise and get more engagement for a cause that you champion, then this is the course for you.
Feel free to look through the course description, and we look forward to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wants to make social impact common sense – whether you’re a creative or work in a development organization
What you’ll learn
Get bold ideas and inspiration from the best social impact communicators
Generate new creative ideas through guided exercises
Understand storytelling principles at your own pace
Be able to create standout campaigns that challenge the status quo