Important notice before you enroll in this masterclass!
Creating a Bestseller course with high-quality production value takes a lot of time. I don’t want to keep you waiting, so I have decided to release the first half of the content before I finish publishing the remaining lectures.
The 2021 edition of this SwiftUI Masterclass course is already more than 26.5+ hours long and it will be much longer by the end of this year.
♥️ Each month I release a new exciting and practical project about how to build an iOS, a macOS, even a watchOS application from scratch, or other useful learning material about app development in Swift 5+ programming language.
You can expect lectures this summer and fall about the following topics:
• SwiftUI 3,
• Concurrency / Async / Await
• Advanced Core Data,
• MVVM architecture,
• Combine framework,
• External REST APIs integration,
• Augmented Reality, etc
Why should you take this Bestseller course?
Visually learn SwiftUI 3 and build top-notch iOS 15, iPadOS mobile apps, Apple Watch apps, and even macOS desktop applications. This complete iOS application development course is designed to teach you how to become an advanced iOS and macOS app developer using Apple’s native user interface framework: SwiftUI.
This class takes learning programming concepts through a project-based approach. By taking this class, you will improve your app design and development skills while creating many hands-on applications.
Learn by completing these hands-on projects:
- ♥️ SWIFTUI 3 COMPLETE REFERENCE GUIDE – COMING SOON
- FRUITS – iOS app with SwiftUI and Xcode
- AFRICA – iOS, iPadOS and macOS desktop app
- TOUCHDOWN – iOS E-commerce app
- DEVOTE – Core Data with SwiftUI integration
- NOTES – watchOS with SwiftUI
- DEVELOPERS – iOS and iPadOS app
- AVOCADO RECIPES – iOS and iPadOS app
- SLOT MACHINE – iPhone, iPad, Mac Game
- TODO – Core Data, App Themes, and Alternate App Icons
- HONEYMOON – iOS and iPadOS app
What kind of advanced topics will be covered in 2021:
- Swift programming language foundation,
- SwiftUI framework foundation,
- Core Data with SwiftUI,
- MVVM architecture,
- External REST APIs integration,
- Combine framework,
- SwiftUI Animation,
- Advanced Core Data with Apple’s CloudKit integration,
- App Clips,
- WidgetKit framework,
- Test-driven app development,
- Core Machine Learning,
- SpriteKit with SwiftUI,
- Swift Package Manager (SPM),
- Google FireStore integration with SPM,
- Version control with Git,
- Native macOS app development,
- App design, UI design, UX design,
- ARKit (Augmented Reality),
- Create ML,
- Push Notification,
- Face ID and Touch ID,
- App distributions to App Store,
- and so on.