Master Tableau 10 for Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Science. Get Tableau Certification and Outshine
Tableau is a Business Intelligence Software that helps companies visualize and understand their data. Tableau 10 is the most popular tool for reporting and Business Intelligence
Tableau is a Leader in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms ( 5th Consecutive Year )
Average Salary for Tableau Developer is around $1,00,000 PA. Tableau has highest market share among its competitors.
By the end of the course you will Learn the skills needed to become a Tableau master and apply Tableau to real-life business scenarios.
Students are encouraged to follow a Hands-on approach with all practice exercises and examples included. You will practice in real time on Tableau yourself, making learning exciting and fun.
Tableau certification is a definite way to advance your career and will open doors to new Job opportunities in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Science.
This course is developed by Industry Expert and covers all relevant concepts so that you can apply them at your Work with ease.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Get Lifetime access and 30 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee by Purchasing this course now. If you’re not happy, ask for a refund, all your money back, no questions asked.
This course is now available at the best price and the price can increase anytime. Taking action and buying this course now is better than doing nothing!
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- People looking for Job opportunities in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Science.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Tableau Interface
- Import and Manage Data (Join,Relationship,Replace)
- Understand Data Type and Operation
- Master Data Visualization
- Implement Visual Encodings, Barchart, Piechart, Linechart, Multiple Chart and Distribution, Highlight Tables, Scatterplot and Trendline
- Understand Heatmap, Geographic Mapping, Impressive Barchart, Bullet Graph, Gantt Chart, Data Calendar, Circle View, General Operation
- Implement Calculation and Parameters
- Master Dashboard and Story