Tables and Formulas with Excel [2020 Edition] Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Easily create, manage and filter tables to answer key questions of your data
Learn the IF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP and other functions for powerful capabilities
Easily aggregate data in Tables using Sum, Count, Average, Max and Min
Use Conditional Formatting to highlight data according to a range of conditions
Learn to use Data Bars, Color Scales and Icons in Spreadsheets
Use the SUMIF, COUNTIF and AVERAGEIF functions to easily calculate filtered data
Use Date formulas to calculate time / date intelligence
Use Text formulas to manipulate text entries
Users should be familiar with Excel and entering data into Excel
**** Updated Feb 2020 – This best selling Excel course has been updated ****
“This training was very helpful in upgrading knowledge in Excel with the help of practical exercises. I would definitely recommend this course.”
“Excellent, efficient and informative course. The exercises after each set of videos was particularly useful.”
“I found the course very informative. I am pretty good with excel but I learned quite a few tips and tricks that I can implement.”
In this course you will learn how to use a number of formulas that will help you get your work done with less effort, as well as how to leverage the benefits of Excel tables. You will also learn about using conditional formatting.
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn – an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy and consistently high reviews. Ian specialises in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI and Google Data Studio.
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. ****
Welcome to this course on Tables, Conditional Formatting and Excel formulas. This course is for all Excel users who want to take their Excel skills and capabilities to the next level.
This course will increase your productivity as you use tables, conditional formatting and formulas with ease in your Excel spreadsheets. The course is presented in an easy to follow step by step approach. The course also includes practical activities for you to practice the skills that you have been learnt on the course.
The course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the following:
- How to create and format Tables
- How to easily filter data in text, numeric and date fields
- Easily Sum, Average, Count and use Max and Min in your tables
- Use Slicers to easily filter Table data
- How to apply conditional formatting rules
- How to easily highlight the Top 10
- Learn to use Data Bars and Color Scales
- Learn to apply icons
- Learn SUMIF, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS, COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
- Learn a range of Date formula such as Year, Month, WeekDay, NetWorkDays amd WorkDay
- Learn Text formulas such as LEFT, MID, RIGHT and TRIM
- Learn to use the IF formula to create powerful ‘IF Then’ logic
- Learn the HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP
This course is presented in Excel 2013. A minimum of Excel 2007 is required to be able to work with the Tables, Conditional Formatting and some of the formula functions.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users and people learning Excel