Udemy – Tensorflow lite for Flutter Smart Mobile app development Free Tutorial Download
Some basic Knowledge of Flutter
Do you want to build Machine Learning based Android and IOS applications?
Then welcome to ” Tensorflow lite for Flutter, Smart App Development course “
This course will teach you to build powerful ML -based Flutter applications using Tensorflow lite models.
Starting from learning the basics of Tensorflow lite you will learn the use of popular pre-trained models for Building
- Image Classification (Using images or live camera footage) for Android and IOS
- Object Detection (Using images or live camera footage) for Android and IOS
- Pose Estimation (Using images or live camera footage) for Android and IOS
- Image Segmentation for Android and IOS
Then we will learn to analyze and use regression models in Google Flutter (Dart) and build a couple of applications including
- Basic Example for Android and IOS
- Fuel Efficiency predictor for vehicles for Android and IOS
After that, we will explore some platforms to train image classification models without knowing any background knowledge of Machine learning.
- So we will learn to get the dataset from Kaggle. After that, we will train the model to recognize different breeds of dogs and build a Flutter (Dart) application for that model.
- Then using a technique called transfer learning we will retrain the mobile net model on our Fruit dataset and build a Google Flutter (Dart) application for that model.
After taking this course you will be able to
- use pre-trained ML (Machine Learning) models in Google Flutter (Dart)
- train your own Image classification models
- 10+ powerful ML (Machine Learning) -based Google Flutter (Dart) Applications to empower your Resume
So this course will
- boost your mobile app development career
- give your company a huge competitive advantage
The underlying motivation for this course is that you can use
- ML (Machine Learning) models in your own application
- Impress potential employers with your Google Flutter (Dart) ML abilities
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter developer with little knowledge of mobile app development in Google Flutter
- Intermediate Flutter developer wanted to build a powerful Machine Learning-based application in Google Flutter
- Experienced Google Flutter developers wanted to use Machine Learning models inside their applications.
- Anyone who took a basic Google flutter mobile app development course before (like flutter app development course by angela yu or other such courses)