Description Free Download
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. A proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks, MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran and Python.
Although MATLAB is intended primarily for numerical computing, an optional toolbox uses the symbolic engine, allowing access to symbolic computing abilities. An additional package, Simulink, adds graphical multi-domain simulation and model-based design for dynamic and embedded systems.
MATLAB has several advantages over other methods or languages:
- MATLAB allows you to test algorithms immediately without recompilation ssimply write and run.
- The MATLAB Desktop environment, that allows you to work interactively with your data.
- Clearly written documentation with many examples, as well as online resources.
- Everything is stored in matrices, this capibility makes data analysis easy.
- Professional researchers and scientists use MATLAB for their calculations.
- Simple and easy syntax.
MATLAB language is the most important language in calculation and scientific research. Anybody who want to make accurate and optimal calculations should learn MATLAB so it is crucial for you to learn it.
During this course you learn essential elements of MATLAB. You also learn use matlab to work with vectors and matrices.
The objective of this course is to take someone without any skill of MATLAB and teach them MATLAB basics.
In this course I assume that you have no prior knowledge about MATLAB so everything that you must know to star your journey are presented.
You will also learn following items:
- MATLAB Enviroment
- MATLAB Help
- Basic Calculations
- MATLAB syntax
- Variables Definition and Manipulation
- Vectors Definition
- Basic and Advanced Vectors Operations
- Matrices Definition
- Basic and Advanced Matrices Operations
At the end of this course you are able to write MATLAB codes and every essential things about it added in this course. After learning essential of the MATLAB programming language you can do your own Calculation without any problem.
You also learn advance features of Vectors and Matrices like dot & cross product, ones & zeros matrices and scientific notation. By learning them you are able to do advanced calculation and solve your algebraic and geometry problems.
Then you learn Advanced Features of MATLAB. You also learn how to use MATLAB to write Programs and advanced 2 and 3 Dimensional graphics.
The objective of this course is to take someone with basic MATLAB skill and teach them MATLAB Advanced Features.
In this course I assume that you have Basic knowledge about MATLAB so everything that you must know to star your journey are presented.
You will also learn following items:
- MATLAB Programming Syntax
- Programs controls in MATLAB
- 2 Dimensional Graphics Visualization
- 3 Dimensional Graphics Visualization
- How to use Trigonometric Functions
- Roots and Exponential Functions
- Do Basic Calculations with Complex Numbers
- Advanced Complex Numbers Functions
- How to Solve Alegebraic Equations
- Solve Systems of Linear Equations
At the end of this course you are able to write MATLAB Programms and every Advanced Features about it added in this course. After learning Advanced Features of the MATLAB programming language you can write your own Programs and create your 2 and 3 dimensional graphics without any problem.
You also learn advance features of Complex Numbers, Graphics and Trigonometrics Functions like real & image of complex numbers, plot & plot3 functions and Inverse trigometric functions. By learning them you are able to do advanced calculation and solve your problems simply and effectively.
Finally after learning this course you can write your own Programs and promote yourself for better jobs and positions.