Things That will be covered in this course:
- Raspberry Pi Basics
This is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi, a credit card sized computer. In this course, you will be exploring the possibilities of Raspberry Pi as a computer and a state of the art control machine.
- Arduino Vs Raspberry PI Vs PIC Microcontroller
You will no longer wonder what board should you start with, or what board should you learn or use, this is your way in.
- Connect and Interface Raspberry Pi with Arduino
In this Section you will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi and Arduino the software and hardware part and why it’s useful
- Make a Smart Mirror Using Raspberry Pi
How to make a Smart Mirror that works as a News,Weather,time and Date feed using Raspberry Pi in this Step By Step Section
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi
Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control
Welcome to this course.
How This Course will help you:
- The course material and methods do not assume any prior. So If you do not know Linux or Python, no need to worry. The course has sections that cover the basics of Linux and Python where you can get started.
- It comes with many features that most of today’s computer has. You will learn to start using the Raspberry Pi with a keyboard, monitor, and mouse just like a low-cost computer.
- Interaction with the hardware of the Pi will also be introduced, you will learn by doing, practicing and coding. You will learn from 4 examples. From lighting LEDs to reading switch signal and hocking up a sensor to Raspberry Pi ports. You will be able to write codes to make the most of your Raspberry Pi, using Python language.
Goal From This Course:
– Connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it Internet Based.
What you will learn in this Course
– How to Connect Motor Driver Module to Raspberry Pi.
– How to Connect Ultrasonic and IR Sensors to Raspberry Pi.
– How to Detect the presence of objects and take Actions Using Raspberry Pi.
– How Ultrasonic and IR Sensors Actually Works.
– How to interface different type of electronic elements with Raspberry Pi.
– How Raspberry Pi Can make your life easier.
– How Program, burn a code and wire Raspberry Pi and different Modules.
– What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
– Why using Control with Raspberry Pi is better than traditional Control Methods.