The Deep Learning Masterclass – Convert Sketch to Photo Free Tutorial Download
No necessary experience needed
Deep learning is not like any other technology, but it is in many cases the only technology that can solve certain problems. We need to ensure that all people involved in the project have a common understanding of what is required, how the process works, and that we have a realistic view of what is possible with the tools at hand. To boil down all this to its core components we could consider a few important rules:
- create a common ground of understanding, this will ensure the right mindset
- state early how progress should be measured
- communicate clearly how different machine learning concepts works
- acknowledge and consider the inherited uncertainty, it is part of the process
In order to define AI, we must first define the concept of intelligence in general. A paraphrased definition based on Wikipedia is:
Intelligence can be generally described as the ability to perceive information and retain it as knowledge to be applied towards adaptive behaviors within an environment or context.
While there are many different definitions of intelligence, they all essentially involve learning, understanding, and the application of the knowledge learned to achieve one or more goals.
Is this course for me?
By taking this course, you will gain the tools you need to continue improving yourself in the field of app development. You will be able to apply what you learned to further experience in making your own apps able to perform more.
No experience necessary. Even if you’ve never coded before, you can take this course. One of the best features is that you can watch the tutorials at any speed you want. This means you can speed up or slow down the video if you want to!
When your learning to code, you often find yourself following along with a tutor without really knowing why you’re doing certain things. In this course, I will demonstrate correct coding as well as mistakes I often see and how to avoid them.
Who is this course for?
- Developers transferring from other languages
- Anyone who wants to learn how and why of Machine Learning
- Anyone who wants to learn how and why of Deep Learning
- Anyone who wants to learn how and why of Python