Welcome to the “The Perfect IT Resume (CV): Complete Resume Writing Guide” course, the only course you need to learn how to create a perfect IT resume!
- Are you afraid of preparing your first IT resume?
- Or do you want to improve your current one, because it’s not successful?
- Or you have been rejected from many recruitment processes and you think that the quality of your resume may be the reason?
- Or do you just want to be considered a professional but you don’t know how to achieve it?
In all the cases – this course is for you!
Thanks to this course you’ll learn how to create a successful and mistake-free resume that will also comply with the specific requirements of the recruitment software used by most IT companies.
Check out the free video about the most important part of each IT resume: the Work Experience from The most important parts of an IT resume section.
You will learn:
- What parts of the resume are crucial.
- And what are optional, but may speak in your favor if you know how to use them well.
- You will learn the correct resume sections order.
- What information must be included in the resume.
- How to use keywords to increase your chances of getting the job.
- How to fit your resume to the job description.
- And what you should avoid if you want to be considered a professional.
This course won’t only come with the theory. We will discuss all the resume sections based on good and bad resume examples which will help you gain practical knowledge of how the good and bad resume looks.
Also, I will provide you with additional, downloadable resources:
- A perfect resume checklist.
- A detailed table of resume dos and don’ts.
- A good and bad resume examples.
- A couple of useful links.
This course is based both on my experience and the scientific research related to the way the recruiters analyze the resumes. We will also discuss this research during the course.
This course is perfect for everyone from the IT industry:
- Software engineers
- And others on all levels of proficiency: from interns to seniors.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with it, you can return it and get all the money back, no questions asked. So you don’t risk anything by purchasing this course, you can only win!
Does it sound interesting? If so, I invite you to join the course, learn with me, and move your career in the direction of success.
So, see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from the IT sector who wants to learn how to create a successful resume.
- Programmers, Testers, Admins, DevOpses, Data Scientists, and others.
- Interns, Juniors, Mids, and Seniors.