The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide on How to Start and Grow a Clothing Brand Free Download
About This Class
This course is for anyone that wants to start a brand, or learn how to get run of t-shirts printed for a great price. This course does not take forever to finish! It only takes two hours, but you will most likely have to wait a week or two for your shirts to be printed!
In the meantime, you will learn how to get a design and logo made for $5 from professional designers, source wholesale blank apparel, and get the best pricing on screen printing these shirts.
You will also learn the optimal and most powerful way to set up an online store, which only takes about an hour!
You will walk away from this course with a super high quality and fair priced batch of shirts on the way, basic knowledge on how screenprinting and embroidery works, and an online store that is all set up and ready to bring in sales!
The most valuable skill as an entrepreneur is sales & marketing. We have developed the ultimate crash course when it comes to learning how to sell and scale your clothing company.
What is in it for you?
- You will avoid all the mistakes I made when starting my brand
- You will learn step by step the process of sourcing your product and selling it online
- You will get your brand up and running
- You will skip the usual mistakes, and avoid wasting money when getting started
How to Start a Clothing Brand – Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide
- Idea & Planning
- Brand Identity
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
Production & Manufacturing
- Learn how to find great talented designers
- Get designs made for $5
- Learn how to have your logo made
- How to Filter for Good Designers and Avoid bad ones
- The two types of packaging
- How to D.I.Y. Customize Your Own Packaging
- Save money on finding bulk packaging suppliers
- Get the inside scoop on how we do our packaging for The Phi Concept
- Learn how your shirts are printed
- The actual process of screen printing t-shirts
- The variables which effect your cost on printing
- The type of Ink & colors used in screen printing
- BONUS Tips & Tricks to Get the Best Pricing
- How to Calculate Screenprinting Prices & Understanding Quotes
- Finding the Idea Printing Partner for Your Brand
- Deeper dive into understanding variables which effect price
- Learn how to get hats, hoodies etc. embroidered for your clothing brand
- Save money on digitization of your designs
- The type of designs you can embroider
- Examples of embroidery
- Which suppliers to use
- Who has the best pricing
- Our #1 Secret Supplier who has apparel for pennies-on-the-dollar
Sales & Marketing
- eCommerce Website
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- Selling Your Shirts on Other Platforms
- Keeping in touch with your customers
- Email Marketing Campaign
- And more..