Udemy – Top 5 Excel Skills Free Tutorial Download
Basic Excel knowledge
Example: be able to open one Excel file and add a new sheet, etc.
If you find yourself overloaded with mountains of tasks, if you feel like burnt out, or if you can not finish your work before the deadline, this course is for you.
Join me in the course:
– to ace your Excel skills,
– to refresh some old skills,
– to find state-of-the art Excel functions,
– to make yourself the go-to-person in your office, or
– to build your own robot – your very office assistant who does the heavy lifting for you, and makes sure your work is done in fractions of the time you did before.
It does not matter if you are an Excel novice, or an Excel Advanced user, everyone is sure to learn something new, I can guarantee you on that, as this happened to me time and time again when I tuned in to other master’s Excel lessons .
PS: Excel 2010 and newer is needed for this course.
Who is this course for?
- Students (Secondary or post secondary), Office workers, Professionals, and Managers.