tyFlow Basecamp – A Beginner 3D Simulation Course Free Tutorial Download
When you first open tyFlow and begin looking through the 130+ operators (all of which come with their own set of settings), 10+ modifiers and tyFlow helpers, it can seem like a massive challenge to create anything cool – “where do I even start?”. It can be a lot, UNLESS you have someone break it down, simplify it, and teach it in a way that makes sense. So you can skip all the painful trial & error of figuring it all out by yourself, piecing the puzzle together from random tutorials, and asking people in Facebook comments for their project files. Because under the right guidance, tyFlow can be the most fun you’ll ever have in 3Ds Max. Once you understand how it all fits together and how to use the various operators, you’ll have so many unique ideas for very cool FX, and you’ll realize that “yeah, I think I can do this!”
Create a Variety of Portfolio-ready 3D Motion Design & Dynamic Effects
- Get a full & complete introduction to tyFlow
- Learn the basics of every main pillar of what tyFlow can do, including:
- Generating & controlling particles, art-directing particle behavior using various operators & forces, such as path follow, wind, turbulence & much more
- CUDA cloth simulations & cloth tearing FX
- Fracturing & destruction dynamic simulations
- Particle physics, sand simulations & other grains
- Splines – spline paths, trails, etc.
- Abstract effects & meshing particles with tyMesher
- tyFlow modifiers including tySelect, tyExtrude, tySpiral & tyBend
- Interaction with Phoenix FD
- Learn from a Chaos Group Authorized Instructor, award-winning 3D artist & an experienced course creator
- Learn to understand tyFlow to the point where you’ll confidently build your own flows & effects.